Girls Trip to Colorado

November 07, 2016
































































































My friends from home and I some managed to get a weekend off and visit our friend, Amanda, who lives in Denver. Some of us have been friends for over 13 years, so when we get together we have sooo much fun. I love that I'm still very close to my friends that I grew up with, I feel most people aren't. Even when it has been awhile, it's as if no time has passed. Anyone that knows us, knows how crazy we are when we get together.. in a good way :) 

While we were in Colorado we went to St. Mary's Glacier (where most of the pictures are taken). It was about a mile hike but most of us were dying because of the elevation. I didn't know if I was actually out of shape or the elevation was getting to me (probably out of shape). It was a pretty warm day. It was in the high 80s and we were wearing thick jackets because we thought it was going to be freezing. 

We also visited Colorado State University (where Amanda went to school) and drove around Fort Collins (where the school is located). She took us to one of her favorite spots, Horsetooth Reservoir. It was so beautiful and peaceful, definitely a great place to read or relax after a stressful day.

Each time I visit Colorado, I'm always in awe. Each town is so beautiful and unique. It was my first time to Fort Collins and as we were walking downtown I felt like I was on the set of Gilmore Girls...I was in heaven!!! I love the small town feel, especially during fall, with all the colorful trees. I was so excited at how beautiful all the trees were. I think it's a California thing, it's a rare site for us ;)

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe