Casual Sunday

November 14, 2016











































































Top: Ten Sixty Sherman | Jacket: Express | Shorts: Free People | Belt: ASOS | Ring: David Yurman | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

Every Sunday there is a farmers market close to where we live. For the past 4-5 months I've wanted to make a routine of going early morning. First, having breakfast and enjoying a cup of coffee at Jane on Third, a restaurant on the street where the farmers market is located. Maybe grabbing another cup of coffee at Alfred's (I'm so happy they opened one 10 minutes away from our apartment) and stocking up on hummus, pita bread, other goodies, and picking out a bouquet of flowers. 

It's really hard to make this happen. I'm either working, we're out of town, or we make other plans. Last weekend, Chase and I finally made this happen!!! It was so nice. Sometimes I feel I constantly need to be busy and go on some big outing to feel like I did something. However, I forgot how nice it is to relax and enjoy the day without having a plan. Some of my favorite days are the ones when we go to the gym together, get breakfast, drink coffee (one of our favorite things to do) and walk around Ventura Blvd, or some of the Malls near our apartment... and of course SHOP!! :) 


xxx









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe