London

July 22, 2016

























I recently graduated from nursing school, Chase had time off from work, and Chases parents were  staying in London and were very sweet to offer us a place to stay if we could get ourselves out there, so we made it work of course :) This was my first trip to Europe and I was beyond excited!! Especially because everything worked out perfectly. We visited London for 10 days, each day filled with sightseeing, eating amazing food, and A LOT of walking. Chase and I were amazed at how much we saw during our our trip and still we're able to get carried away by the beautiful city and  just wander around. 
I loved London so much because of how old everything is. I also loved learning about their history and actually being able to see it and visualize how things were. It makes leaning and remembering it a lot easier. 
While we were in London we saw the Buckingham Palace, the tower bridge, the London tower, Westminster Abbey (which was absolutely stunning), big ben and parliament, the Thames river, hyde park, a musical called Sunny Afternoon, the british museum, the globe theatre, the London eye, windsor castle, and platform 9 3/4 (we're huge Harry Potter fans).
Aside from all the sightseeing, we ate at some amazing restaurants. My favorites were Star of India, an indian restaurant with the best indian food I've ever had (granted I've only had it two other times), Roka, a sushi restaurant, and TopDog, an american restaurant. I was really excited for TopDog because all of the dishes could be made vegan. We both had the most delicious vegan hotdogs and of course chili cheese fries with a pint. 

We both had such an amazing time in London with chases parents and are so fortunate for the experience. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the blog. I'm so glad you guys could make it there. We had an amazing time with you.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe