Pumpkin Patchin'

October 20, 2016






 My family and I have been going to the pumpkin festival at Cal Poly Pomona for about 8 years. I look forward to it every year!! Pumpkins are $5 and they have A LOT!! I love this pumpkin patch because it's really big with a huge selection (I'm pretty picky with my pumpkin) and because of the farmers market they have next to it, with food vendors, home goods, fresh produce and a petting zoo.  There is also a bug fair that I think is super cool. When I was in High School I went to buy pretty butterflies and other interesting bugs for my bug project. I think I spent $50 on bugs lol. 

Now that I live an hour away and we're all busy with work and school, I don't get to see my family as often. I love that we continue our traditions in spite of our crazy schedules. Family is everything!!!<3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe