SPRING!!

March 24, 2017


































































































I LOVE flowers!!!! and I've seen pictures of The Flower Fields in Carlsbad and wanted to go for some time now but never got around to it. Chase and I had the day off so we (mostly me) decided to go. It's probably best to go in May when all of the fields have bloomed, but half of the field was and it was SO beautiful!!!  It was so hard not to pick the flowers. I wish they had a section that you could pick your own flowers and make a bouquet to take home or even sold some of the ones that they picked. I guess they would have been wilted after the 3 1/2 hour car ride back to LA anyways :/

I would love to go to the tulip festival in Amsterdam sometime soon :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe