Feelin' Pink

April 13, 2017
























































I cleaned out my closet and realized I needed to add some more color to my life. I LOVE wearing black and grey but after I saw that my closet is basically black, grey, white and a small section of brown. I needed to add some pieces to my wardrobe. 
It's so hard for me to spend money on clothes I wont wear that often (clothes other than black, grey or white) because I buy it, thinking I'll wear it a couple times and never do. 
I was at the mall and decided to give Forever 21 a try. Lately, its been a hit or miss for me, so I stopped shopping there for awhile. I was so happy when I found the pink dress I'm wearing because it was only $12!!!! You can dress it up or down and they have it in every color!!

I added random pictures from this week because they are colorful.
Everyone needs some color in their life :)

Striped Ribbed Dress: Forever 21 | Shoes: Adidas | Purse: Tory Burch | Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe