The Huntington Library

October 10, 2016





Top: Wayf | Skirt: Free People (Similar) | Shoes: Vans | Bag: Rebecca minkoff | Sunglasses: Ray- Ban
This past weekend Chase and I went to the Huntington Library in Pasadena. I used to go all the time when I was younger but I haven't been since I was about 12. I remember telling my parents during one of our visits that I wanted to get married there... and I still would. It's absolutely gorgeous!! and HUGE.. I remember as a kid it was so much fun playing hide and seek with my siblings. 

I also love how different every garden is, especially the Chinese and Japanese gardens.. you feel like you're actually there (except when you can see the San Gabriel mountains). You could spend hours there and still not see everything in one day. We didn't have time to go into any of the buildings which I was bummed about because I enjoy looking at the art. 

I want to get a membership so I can go more often. I've been wanting to bring a good book and sit in one of the gardens (I already found a couple great spots). It's so peaceful and relaxing. It's a great place to get away from reality and enjoy the beauty of nature. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe