New York, I Love You

November 06, 2017












































Anyone that knows me, knows how much I love New York. I fell in love before I even visited and  during my first visit back in 2012 I became obsessed! I love everything about the city... I never knew you could love a city that much.. it's actually a sick obsession lol. Since then I try and visit as often as I can. 
During this visit I stayed with my friend, Lily who is attending Columbia Law School...super crazy proud of her!!! She lives by campus, which is on 112th st. so it was a different experience staying in a apartment a little bit further than where I like to hang out in the city.  She also had class/ needed to study so I was able to walk around by myself and feel like I actually live there. This was a great experience because I was able to see if i still LOVED the city without staying in a nice hotel downtown and going to brunch every morning.. basically doing vacation type activities.... 
Well, I still am! :) 

Chase is going to law school next year and he's applying all over the country but most of the schools are on the east coast (I've settled on living on the east coast not just in New York) so I'm really excited about this because it will give us the opportunity to live there for a couple years and have a reason other than just moving there because it's always been a dream. Also, I'm getting really sick of the California heat.. I know I will miss in when I have to shovel snow but grass is always greener. 

xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe